Friday, October 28, 2005

International Traveler

We will be leaving to Palma de Mallorca tomorrow!  We’ve had this trip planned for months and I’m so glad it is tomorrow, it’s been a long summer and I am ready for a vacation.  We’ll be back Sunday November 6th, so don’t expect an update for at least a few months.  

In the meantime I have to put my fantasy football team on Autopilot and have made my Pick-Em picks for next week without even seeing the spread.  Not that it matters when you use the “What city would you rather visit?”  method to pick the team.  I’m sure I’ll have plenty of work when I get back, plenty of bloglines, and emails as well.  Fortunately I also have Smoking Popes on Friday at 11:00 PM of Nov 11th to look forward to upon my return.  I’ll probably still be on Spain time by then anyway, so it should out pretty well.  

Until I return, keep me updated on what I have missed with those blogs!  I may be without a computer for a whole week (unless I happen to stumble into a web café).  It should be interesting…

Waj

No comments: