Friday, October 21, 2005

Allergy Update

I guess I should update the finals of my allergy testing. The last round of testing was for food allergys. Only slight reactions on all the popular allergens (wheat, egg, soy...).

So the doc prescribed Zyrtec, one pill daily and suggested immunology (allergy shots). Luckily immunology is covered 100% by insurance, not so much for Zyrtec. $50 a month! You know what I could do with $50 a month? We've been saving our money paying off student loans and equity loans and any other loans we have accumulated over the years, and now, instead of using that $50 for something fun, I get to use it for medicine. GAH! Either that or somehow avoid my cat, dust, mold, and pretty much every other common outdoor allergen in the world.

I'll probably start the allergy shots after we get back from our "Holiday" in Spain. Woo Hoo, one more week until we leave!

Waj

No comments: