Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Account Deactivated?

Actually, it is still active. Over 60 days and no posts, I don't think it should be allowed. Much to my dismay, most of my readers (all 4 or 5 of them, OK 1 or 2) have mentioned to me about my lack of posts. Seriously this one is short.

I've been really busy lately, in a good way. I finally landed a full time job, even though it is with the company I've been working for part time the past few months. Turned our really well, I love the company, my commute is 3 miles and I work with family.

Recent purchases include the Rockford Fosgate Ominifi bundle from Woot, a new HTIB system (damn Koss system fried after less than 18 months, but well worth the $150 paid for it), and a treadmill. Yes, I know I don't look like it, but I am really out of shape. Plus the WWDN post regarding the 5K run was inspiring.

Waj

No comments: