Monday, October 11, 2004

Manic Monday - Not Really

Well here is my first official post. I thought it would be really easy to post up something new everyday, and then I tried one day. I found it a lot harder to actually write something that people would read one day, not that anybody would really read this. So here goes.

Mondays are my worst day of the week, my schedule puts me to work from 11-8. I thought this would be really cool because it would extend my weekend a few more hours. What I have found out, by the time I get home from my hour drive, I can't really do anything on Monday nights. I miss out on time with my wife, and I miss out on half of Monday Night Football. It does give me a chance to wake up and take care of things I normally couldn't (Oil Changes, Dentist visits, etc) but that really doesn't happen enough to make a difference.

Today has been a really slow day. I imaged a PC, which took all of an hour, took a few hotline calls, but nothing really exciting. So here I am, at work, bored, blogging. I decided to check the old Fantasy Baseball leagues to see if anyone decided to post in the aftermath of the season being over and to post about the playoffs. Nothing, although I remembered I haven't paid up on my money league, $50, which I finished dead last, not even close to the second to last place team. Although I did win the Consolation Bracket. Big Moral Victory there. So now I get to pay up on a very bad season. Mental note: Draft younger, less injury prone players.

Alright, so that raps up this session. Not as tough as I thought.... Now I just need to tell people about this thing...

No comments: