Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fantasy Baseball

A little update on the fantasy front. Vladimir is down and the Corked Bats Squad is not longer corked. I'm on the verge of losing 2 weeks in a row, after not losing a week yet. Some good things must come to an end. Even though I was winning the margins weren't enough to keep me that far ahead in my league.

In my other league on the other hand, there is no competition. I'm destroying every team that I play, and am well ahead in the standings. I had to post about it, because it really can't last much longer. I'm probably jinxing myself royally, but if I don't post about it now, it will be lost forever, long forgotten as I lose the rest of the season. Right now I am 23.5 games ahead of second place. I'm playing the team in second place right now, and am winning 11-2, which may not end up that way on Monday, but even so, it will take a few shutouts for anyone to make ground.

Have a happy holiday weekend, I'll be relaxing, drinking some brews and playing a little cornhole. Too windy for disc golf, still haven't been out yet, but I will be very soon.

Waj

No comments: